Integrations & Add-ons
FLG 360's platform model means that it can easily be integrated with other services and applications. Developers can use any of these methods to integrate with FLG 360:
- API: For creating, reading, updating and deleting leads.
- Plug Ins: Allow developers to create web based applications that extend FLG 360's functionality and sit within FLG 360's UI.
- Forms: Create HTML forms (accessing web services using jQuery and Ajax with JSONP) within FLG 360's interface.
- Webhooks: Make HTTP POST requests to custom scripts, triggered by events or by interval (7 days after lead created, for example).
- Click to Call & Screen Pop: Make all phone numbers in the user interface into hyperlinks that initiate a call, and configure your telephony service to screen pop incoming caller's details in FLG 360 (your telephony service must support these features).